Thursday, October 4, 2012

The hook and bait

I'm not really sure where my love for stationary and pens come from. I'm not quite sure how I got hooked on fountain pens either. Maybe it was was the feeling of paper beneath my hands or the beautiful colors of ink that memorized me. I just can't control the amount of happiness i derive from choosing the right letter set and picking out the right pen to use. I have to admit, I've only started using fountain pens recently and lets just say I don't plan on ever using anything else. My significant other humors me and writes me the occasional letter, much to my contentment.
He once  wrote to me in the middle of a coffee shop. He's a bit mischievous and wrote it in french. I don't understand or read the language. I spent an hour trying to deduced it's meaning, much to his amusement. Of course, It was all romantic and such.


So far I've bought two Lamy Safari's, one in black and one in yellow, both in fine nibs. I absolutely love both, wonderful beginner pens. I use them mostly for college work and writing those long essays. They make home work a whole lot less of a chore. I'm hoping to add a TWSBI Diamond 540 soon to my happy little family and some new inks as well.



Au revoir !
- Miss Darline

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting